Friday, May 21, 2010

Sucess at the Gridley Market



Had a great time at the market. Sold all but 2 dozen eggs! My friend Paula from Windwill Farm of Gridley was there and took this photo of my stand. The other picture is my new banner that will be posted at my stand at the farmer's markets in the future.

My wonderful local customers continue to support me through my home/business deliveries to them or via my self serve fridge. I can't thank you all enough!

Windmill Farm of Gridley will be starting their CSA shares next week and they are offering Happy Chick Farm eggs for their customers. I am very excited about that and I think this collaboration will be very sucessful. Check out Windmill Farm's link on this site for more information.

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment